Students may be eligible for additional educational services through Title I-Part A, Title I-Part C-Migrant and/or the Federal McKinney-Vento Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 11435).
If a student and/or their family is living in any of the following situations, they may qualify for additional educational services.
- Student is sharing the housing with one or more families due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason.
- Student is temporarily living in a motel or hotel due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason.
- Student is living in a shelter (family shelter, domestic violence shelter, youth shelter, or transitional housing).
- Student is living in a car, park, campground, abandoned building, or public place.
- Student is living in a place without adequate facilities (not designed for heat, electricity, water services, etc.).
- Student is seeking enrollment without an accompanying parent (unaccompanied youth).
Please see our Eligibility & Enrollment page for details.
|Hilda Lloyd||801-567-8308||Homeless Outreach|